The Ultimate Ayurveda Guide to Reverse Infertility
According to Ayurveda, Infertility is when you can't get pregnant after one year of attempting to conceive. In females, the reason for infertility includes endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and thyroid disease. Men with infertility issues might have a low sperm count or low testosterone. The risk of barrenness increases as you age.
Ayurvedic Infertility treatment takes a healthy course to resolve the issue and deal with the reproductive system. Ayurveda centers around the psychological part of reproductive health, bringing a more comprehensive solution to the issue.
The main cause of abnormal bodily functions is the stomach's vitiation related to the digestive system or fire of the body(Agnimandya) and the vitiation of three administering variables of the body (Tridosha Dushti).
Types of Infertility
There are two types of infertility:
- Primary infertility happens when a woman who has never been pregnant and can't conceive after one year of not using conception.
- Ayurveda Treatment works at purifying and rejuvenating the reproductive channels, balancing digestion, increasing sattva and nourishing shukradhatu with rasayanas, herbal prescriptions, and Panchakarma.
- Secondary infertility happens when a woman can't get pregnant again after having at least one child.
- The underlying cause behind infertility is first distinguished and treated in this situation. At the same time, treatment is also finished to build the power of Shukradhatu. The reproductive channels are cleansed, strengthened, and revived.
Signs and Symptoms of Infertility
In women, symptoms of infertility can include:
- Pain during intercourse
- Heavy, long, or painful menstrual cycle
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Pain with bowel movements
- Dark or pale menstrual blood
- Hormonal changes include- Severe breakouts of acne, unexplained weight gain or loss, cold feet and hands, reduced libido, discharge from nipples, facial hair in females, and thinning of hair.
In men, symptoms of infertility can include:
- Hormonal Changes
- Erectile dysfunction
- Problems with ejaculation
- Changes in testicles (might feel tight, swollen, painful or tender)
Causes of Infertility
These factors can cause female infertility:
- Unusual menstruation cycle
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Celiac infection.
- Kidney disease
- Past ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.
- Pelvic inflammatory infection.
- Pituitary organ problems, like Cushing's condition.
- Polycystic ovary disorder (PCOS), ovarian cysts, and Ovarian Insufficiency
- Sickle cell Anemia.
- Uterine issues, including Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, and Uterine Polyps.
- Thyroid Disorder.
These factors can cause male infertility:
- Enlarged veins (varicocele) in the scrotum, the sac that holds the balls.
- Hereditary issues, like cystic fibrosis.
- Wearing tight pants or overutilization of hot tubs and saunas.
- Injury to the scrotum or testicles
- Low sperm count or low testosterone (hypogonadism).
- Abuse of anabolic steroids.
- Untimely or retrograde discharge (semen streams again into the bladder).
- Testicular cancer
- Undescended testicles.
Risk Factors for Infertility
What are the risk factors for infertility in all genders?
These elements increase the risk of infertility in all sexes:
- Age Factor (over 35 for females or more than 40 for males)
- Dietary problems, including Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia
- Excessive intake of Alcohol
- Exposure to ecological poisons, like lead and pesticides
- Overworking out
- Radiation treatment or other cancer therapies
- Sexually Transmitted Disease(STDs)
- Substance abuse
- Weight issues (overweight or underweight)
How does Ayushakti Treat Infertility?
Ayurveda upholds health by fortifying the body's self-recuperating and balancing mechanisms and doesn't depend on any intervention by any outside or unknown substance to supplant or address the chemicals in the body. It centers around treating Infertility comprehensively, with a point of working on the overall health and quality of life of the person.
- Ayushakti finds out the root cause of Infertility, works on 3 R's POWERFUL PROVEN STEPS, and heals it accordingly.
Step 1: REMOVE
Eliminate blockages, and inflammation and remove toxins from the gut and intracellular cells through the right type of detox so that proper blood supply reaches the damaged organs and intracellular toxins are cleared.
Step 2: RESTORE
Repair & restore the normal functioning of all the organs and especially the ones that are affected by the illness through the usage of powerful home remedies, diet, lifestyle changes, therapies, and marma pressure points.
Step 3: RENEW
Rebuild & renew in a step-by-step manner using herbal formulas and therapies on damaged or weak tissues, thus creating vibrant youthful health and long-lasting relief from chronic health problems.
Maintain a Strict Diet Routine
Diet is essential in preventing and curing diseases and supports good health. Dietary management includes strict consistency and adherence to foods that increase Ojus (an interaction element of physical, mental, and profound health of the body, liable for overall health, energy, and vitality) and stay away from the substances which decrease the Ojas.
Food sources, for example, handled carbs, an abundance of starch, antibiotic and hormone-loaded meat, milk, and canned products, destroy fertilization.
To learn more about Ayurveda suggestive diets for infertility, read our blog. Please click here.
Treatment of Infertility at Ayushakti
Agni Deepana and Ama Pachana
Ama arrangement (toxins made when undigested food structures in the stomach) by the imbalance in Agni (the force of absorption) lead to numerous diseases in the body. Consequently, the therapy of Ama(toxins) should constantly incorporate the therapy of Agni, including the utilization of stomach-related and carminative Ayurvedic details and eating food at a legitimate time following a fixed timetable.
Ayushakti Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments help to dispense with Ama and rectify Agni.
The fundamental dosha associated with infertility is Vata. Vatanulomana (balancing the elements of Vata) is vital in treating infertility. Following routine exercises, yoga and meditation along with a fixed eating schedule.
Snehana (Oleation Therapy) and Swedana (Sudation treatment or Medicated Steam Fomentation treatment) are done before Sodhana (detoxification therapy). Then, treatment modalities like Vamana (emesis), Virechana (purification), Vasti (cured purification) and Utharavasti (enema) directed through urethral or vaginal opening are finished according to the condition of the patient. The patient must follow peyadi krama (a dietary routine to be followed behind Sodhana). This detoxification treatment helps to remove ama (toxins) from the body. These treatments help to address ovarian, tubular and uterine issues causing infertility.
A combination of the right herbs is utilized in treating infertility fully, intent on remedying a natural or practical issue that causes infertility.
Ayurvedic herbs are utilized in the treatment of infertility:
- Ovulation - Ashoka, Dashmoola, Shatavari, Aloe vera, Guggulu and so on.
- Premature ovarian failure (POF) - Ashoka, Dashmoola, Shatavari, Guduchi, Jeevanti and so on.
- Obstructed fallopian tubes, scar tissue and pelvic inflammatory diseases - Guduchi, Punarnava, etc.
WHAT BENEFITS DO YOU GET THROUGH AYUSHAKTI’S INFERTILITY TREATMENT
- IMPROVES SPERM COUNT
- IMPROVES MOTILITY
- INCREASES STAMINA
- IMPROVES ENERGY
- REDUCES ERECTILE PROBLEMS
- REMOVES BLOCKAGES
- EFFECTIVELY REMOVES CYSTS
- REMOVES TUBE BLOCKAGES
- BALANCES HORMONES
- REGULATES MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- REDUCES BODY WEIGHT
- REDUCES MISCARRIAGES
HOW INFERTOX HELPS YOU TO DELIVER A HEALTHY BABY
Fundamentally we do not promote IVF, but it is seen that in a few cases IVF is the only solution for conception (for example both tubes are removed or completely blocked, with a very low sperm count of the male partner).
In such cases, Ayurveda remarkably helps in a successful & healthy IVF pregnancy and prevents miscarriage.
- The quality of the eggs is improved hence promoting the chances of successful IVF.
- The quality of sperm also improves if the male partner also undergoes Infertox Treatment.
- Improves endometrium quality & thickness hence reducing the risk of miscarriage.
- Improves the blood supply to the womb.
- Reduces Immuno Globulin hyperactivity (Autoimmune or torch positive). So that immune cells do not attack the embryo causing failure of IVF.
- Reduces swelling and water retention from the pelvic area thus micro blockages are removed and restored normal effective functions towards the growth of the fetus.
- Increase in the AMH (Antimulerian hormone)
- Favorable hormone creation
- An increase in BMI reduces the risk of miscarriage
- Additionally, before pregnancy, the entire body is cleansed through Infertox which reduced the chances of during & post-delivery issues.
- Ultimately the child born is very healthy & intelligent.
Infertility Success Story
Personalizing the healing process is a uniqueness that Ayushakti brings to the holistic field of medical science and health. From the insights of the Ancient Vedic period, we learn that people are different and need to be individually treated. From the past 35 years of services, Ayushakti has had over 60-90% success rate in treating infertility cases. We are delighted to share some of the success stories of our patients who have managed to fight down Infertility.
Where everything else failed, Ayushakti worked.
My name is Niresh from Madagascar. We were trying for a baby from the past 5 years.Our first child passed away. We even tried IVF 3 times but nothing worked out. We saw about Ayushakti On Zee TV, we took an appointment of Ayushakti's Dr. Smita Naram at their Mumbai ayurvedic health center. Priya took the treatments and returned to Madagascar along with Ayushakti's herbal medicines.After taking Ayushakti's medicine for 2 months she got the pregnancy test done and it was positive. We met Dr. Smita Naram again and thanked her for the treatments done by her. I wish to tell everyone that whoever has any health problem, please consult Ayushakti's doctors and experience how your life will be transformed with positivity and good health.
Ayushakti brings the joy of parenthood.
I actually know about Ayushakti since my childhood, I am getting my treatment done here since I was a kid, in 2015 we visited Ayushakti clinic in Malad west, prior to that we were trying for a baby for almost 2-3 years, some medications were really not working out for us. Ayushakti underwent Panchkarma treatment which really helped us, within a span of 6-7 months we got positive results. Ayushakti helped us to re-gain our hope. It gave us the joy of parenthood. We couldn't have asked for anything better.
Ayurveda medicines and therapy help in letting stress and eliminating contaminations out of the body. They sustain the body, revive the mind and strengthen the immune system. They are beneficial in lessening the stress, supporting all Dhatus of the body, and alleviating Vata.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your well-being in these difficult times. Book your consultation here - BOOK NOW
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Author of the Blog: Dr.Ronak Naik
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd