Cure Osteoarthritis Naturally
Reverse Osteoarthritis and Walk again without Pain
Promote your bone strength and avert surgery
- Successfully helped 200,000 plus people * Research-backed proven treatments *
What does Osteoarthritis mean?
Osteoarthritis is one of the most common forms of arthritis, affecting millions of people worldwide per year after 40 and above. It occurs when the protective cartilage in the bones wears down over time. Osteoarthritis can happen to any joint. It most commonly affects your knee joints, hands, hips, and spine.
Osteoarthritis of the Knee is a common complaint that affects people of all ages. Severe Knee pain may result from an injury, such as a ruptured ligament or torn cartilage.
What does Osteoarthritis feel like?
Osteoarthritis indications often develop slowly and worsen with time. If you have these symptoms frequently, consult an Ayushakti doctor to avoid further damage.
- Knee joint pain, swelling, tenderness, and stiffness.
- Popping and cracking sound-joints crack even if you take little movements.
- Difficulty in moving -- walking, climbing steps, moving around is difficult due to severe pain & stiffness.
- Pain- Affected joints might hurt during or after movement.
- Stiffness- Joint stiffness might be most noticeable upon awakening or after being inactive.
- Tenderness. Your joint might feel tender in simple words feeling a little fragile when you apply light pressure to or near it.
- Loss of flexibility. You might not be able to move your joint properly.
- Bone spurs. These additional bits of bone, which feel like hardened lumps, can form around the affected joint.
- Swelling. This might be caused by soft tissue swelling around the joint.
Why does Osteoarthritis occur?
Osteoarthritis has often been mentioned as a "wear and tear" disease.
Our joints have jelly-type cartilages that help keep the bones and joints intact, protecting them from rubbing together and allowing frictionless joint motions. As you age, the cartilage inside the bones wears away, and osteophytes (chipping of bones) in the joints damage the bones and cartilages. Thus the space between the joints reduces. This causes bones to rub each other and you experience pain, stiffness, and swelling of joints. But apart from the breakdown of cartilage, osteoarthritis impacts the whole joint. It causes transformations in the bone and weakening of the connective tissues that maintain the joint jointly and connect muscle to bone. It also provokes inflammation of the joint lining.
Improper diet & lifestyle, aging, slow metabolism, and stress, create excessive air (Vata) & toxins (Aam). Ancient healing has mentioned the presence of excessive air(Vata) ( Mri shows air bubbles in arthritic joints ) in the joints that dry up the bone & cartilage tissues. Excessive aama toxins block bone nourishment and finally cause degeneration of bones, joints, and cartilage. It develops into severe pain in the knee joint, hips, etc. Your movement becomes restricted with severe pain and sometimes inflammation.
When bone degeneration progresses gradually along with Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis also occurs where bone density decreases.
How to improve bone density naturally and reverse osteoporosis?
Who can get Osteoarthritis?
Factors that can increase your risk of getting Osteoarthritis include older age and extra body weight, which increase the stress of weight-bearing joints such as hips or knee joints. Sports or accidental injuries and certain metabolic diseases such as diabetes can cause Osteoarthritis in the long term.
What are the complications of chronic osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disorder that deteriorates over time, often resulting in severe pain. Joint aches and immobility can become intense enough to make everyday tasks difficult. Even painkillers don’t help after some time & surgery may help partially but all joints can’t be surgically corrected.
Depression and sleep disruptions can result from the discomfort and disability of osteoarthritis.
How Saroja win over her 15 years old severe knee pain and is now able to walk without pain
I have had this knee problem for the past 15 years. I wasn't even able to walk a few steps. I showed it to my doctor and got the treatment done. No doubt I could walk but with a lot of pain. I came to know about Ayushakti from TV 15 years back. Their home remedies impressed me because I tried a few of them and noticed that they are benefiting me. So my husband and I made an effort and came to Mumbai from Bangalore. We met Dr Smita Naram. She addressed my problems and gave me medicines accordingly. I couldn't visit Ayushakti that often so they used to courier us the medication. The medication has definitely helped me a lot and reduced my pain too. I also took the Arthrox detox panchakarma treatment, and it has benefitted me so much. There is no crackling sound in my knee anymore, and the pain has also almost gone. So thankful to Ayushakti and Dr. Smita Naram for being so kind and patient with me. Saroja, Banglore.
Open pop-up dialog box
If conservative treatments don't help, you may want to consider procedures such as
- Cortisone injections. Injections of corticosteroid medications may reduce discomfort and ache in your joint. During this process, your doctor numbs the area near your joint, then puts a needle into the space within your joint and injects medicine. The number of cortisone injections you can receive each year is generally limited to three or four injections because the medication can worsen joint damage over time.
- Lubrication injections. Injections of hyaluronic acid may offer pain relief by providing some cushioning in your knee, though some research suggests these injections offer no more relief than a placebo. Hyaluronic acid is parallel to an element normally found in your joint fluid.
- Realigning bones. If osteoarthritis has injured one side of your knee more than the other, an osteotomy might be beneficial. In a knee osteotomy, a surgeon cuts across the bone either above or below the knee, and then releases or adds a wedge of bone. This diverts your body weight away from the neglected-out part of your knee.
- Joint replacement. In joint replacement surgery (arthroplasty), your surgeon extracts your damaged joint exteriors and substitutes them with plastic and metal parts. Surgical risks include infections and blood clots. Artificial joints can wear out or come loose and may need to eventually be replaced.
Chottal shah Case No. 189493 - Severe knee pain, degenerative knee joint. After one year of Ayushakti’s Arthrox treatment, knee joint space increased and reversed bone degeneration.
Can Osteoarthritis be reversed?
Yes, our research papers published in peer-reviewed international journals have demonstrated the reversal of arthritis by Arthrox treatment.
Ayushakti’s Arthrox in treating Osteoarthritis
Ayurveda's natural treatment is proven from ancient times & on three scientific research published in peer viewed journals, to effectively treat Arthritis & reverse the degeneration safely. Ayushakti’s Arthrox program for treating Osteoarthritis is a combination of customized diet, effective herbal supplements, proven kitchen remedies, ancient authentic detox therapies for nourishing and rejuvenating the bones and joints. Arthrox focuses on improving metabolism, preventing cartilage degeneration, and promoting healthy bones and joints for the long term.
Seven years old severe knee osteoarthritis got relieved remarkably and averted knee surgery
“My name is Vatsala Hatiyal, and I'm 58 years old from the UK. I was suffering from OsteoArthritis for 7 years. I have taken strong painkillers and steroid injections in my knee. Even I went for a physiotherapy course in the UK. Over a period of years, my walking became difficult, and climbing stairs was a nightmare. When I heard about Ayushakti, I came down to India, and a friend of mine suggested doing the "Arthrox" detox at Ayushakti. I met Ayushakti's doctor, and she was very kind and explained everything so that it was positive to me. I followed the three-week Arthrox program very strictly with a strict diet and different therapies, which helped me a lot, and I had a weight loss of around 4 kgs. I feel 80% relief, and I can walk better now. I think everyone should try this. I can encourage many more people to come to Ayushakti for any Ayurvedic treatment. I don't want to go for the surgery, so I tried Ayushakti." Mrs Vatsala Hatiyal, UK.
Nourishing diet for bone and joints
The right food plan can provide 50% improvement in strengthening the joints, improving bone density, and preventing further degenerations.
Diet is anti-inflammatory & bone nourishing.
Effective home remedies daily support nourishing the bones.
Home remedies are proven from ancient times to improve joints and bone health.
Along with diet and home remedies, you should follow herbal supplements to help more profound healing.
Effective Herbal supplements
If chronic old pain and bone degeneration are there, then take Ayurvedic medicines. Painmukti MJ and painmukti Sandhi-cal tablets reduce pain and nourish the joints and bones. Clinical studies of these products confirmed that they are very effective in relieving pain and preventing bone degeneration.
Painmukti M.J. tablet
Two tablets each twice a day
Analgesic and anti-inflammatory nourish bones and joints
Painmukti Sandhi-Cal tablet
Two tablets each twice a day
Natural calcium & herbal supplement to help them better formation of bones by improving metabolism. It prevents bone degeneration and improves bone density through the nourishing process.
One tablet each twice a day
Relieving the toxins and blockages from the joint spaces. Reducing the excess air movements thus reduces dryness and degeneration of cartilages.
Ancient Authentic Detox therapies for preventing degeneration and improving cartilage functions
Arthrox Detox therapies help activate metabolism, thereby removing toxic blockages. Further internal oleation therapies for the affected joints nourish the bones and joints thus helping prevent further degeneration. Finally, the Rasayana program for several months restores the cartilage capacity; thus, the gap between the joints improves, and pain reduces. You can easily walk, climb steps and walk more hours than before without pain and swelling. In severe osteoarthritis and osteoporosis cases, the Arthrox program for 2-3 provides long-lasting relief, and you can save your bones and joints from surgeries.
Powerful stories of reversing Osteoarthritis and avoided surgeries
15 years of Knee osteoarthritis and difficulty walking got reversed and averted knee replacement surgery
Miranda is 72 years old man from Mumbai suffering from knee pain for nearly fifteen years. He took various treatments without relief, and the doctors suggested he should go for a knee replacement. But because of his age and lack of finance, he couldn't opt for it. A few of his friends guided him to Ayushakti and started Arthrox treatment. Within 30 days, he got remarkable 50% relief from knee pain and no need for surgery. Ayushakti doctor advised continuing the nourishing diet and herbal medicines for complete relief.
What benefits do you get from Ayushakti’s Arthrox solution?
- Remarkable reduction in pain and stiffness in shoulders, neck, back, and knee joints
- It helps promote joint flexibility & strength.
- It helps to reduce swelling around knee joints and legs.
- Improvement in the ability to stand, walk and climb steps without pain.
- Reduces pain and crepitus sound from knee and hip joints.
- Prevent degeneration of bones and joints and improve bone density.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd