Improve flexibility and achieve freedom from Frozen shoulder
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which your joints of the shoulder become inflamed and stiff. It dramatically restricts your mobility and causes severe pain in the shoulder area, and gradually gets worse. Frozen shoulder is also medically termed adhesive capsulitis. People who had recent injuries or fractures are most affected by this. It is common in people with diabetes too.
Who can get Frozen shoulder?
It's widespread in people who are working a long time in front of a computer/laptop. You feel severe stiffness and pain in the shoulder area. People who had shoulder fractures or injuries may experience stiffness and pain, along with swelling commonly.
What happens in the frozen shoulder?
You will experience :
- A persistently painful and stiff shoulder joint, at night, the pain spreads to your hand and neck, making it unbearable, finally causing difficulty to sleep.
- You will also experience difficulty raising your hands; you cannot do your routine jobs like clothes, combing hair, or house chores such as cooking, cleaning, etc. You feel severe pain while you try to lift even a little weight. There is hardly anything that can relieve the pain. So finally, you accept it as part of your life.
What causes frozen shoulders?
Due to a prolonged lousy diet and lifestyle, air movement (Vata) in the body continually increases. This vitiated air and toxins (aam) get deposited in the shoulder area and dries up the synovial fluid (Shleshak Kapha) around the shoulder joint. This drying process reduces the lubrication in between the joints. Thus, shoulder muscles and tissues become rough, dry, and lose their elasticity gradually. The toxic Aama creates swelling of shoulder capsules, making it thick, tighten, and stiff, restricting the shoulder and arm movements with severe pain. Finally, it causes Frozen shoulder. At night, the pain spreads to your hand and neck, making it unbearable.
Risk factors increase frozen shoulders.
Certain factors and certain diseases may increase your risk of developing a frozen shoulder, such as broken arm, stroke, diabetes, rotator cuff injury, thyroid, excessive exercise.
How to diagnose frozen shoulder
Your doctor may ask you to move your shoulder in specific ways to check for pain and evaluate your range of motion. In severe cases, X-rays, ultrasound, or MRI help for further investigation.
How to prevent shoulder pain or frozen shoulder from coming?
As frozen shoulders always happen because of prolonged immobilization, you must keep moving all your muscles to keep them healthy, so they don't become stiff. Sometimes we get minor pain, and we stop moving our hands. Then it becomes frozen. Even when there is slight neck or shoulder pain, move your hands up and down ten times every day very slowly. It is essential to do some shoulder exercise for two minutes daily after the age of 35. to prevent.
Six proven quick relief exercises from frozen shoulder to flexible shoulder
Will frozen shoulders go away?
- Pain relievers or anti-inflammatory can help reduce pain and inflammation temporarily. In some types of frozen shoulder, physiotherapy may be helpful to some extent.
- Common side effects of anti-inflammatory medications include bleeding, ulcers, diarrhea, kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, fluid retention, causing swelling of the lower legs, feet, ankles, and hands. Additionally, skin rashes can be seen as a side effect.
Ayushakti’s Natural treatment to treat Frozen shoulder
Ayushakti has a natural treatment plan to reduce the progression and prevent Frozen shoulder from the root. Ayushakti doctors will create an individual treatment plan for you. You'll learn how to control the symptoms and manage trigger factors. You will also learn how to improve your condition with lifestyle and dietary changes.
Ayushakti’s Arthrox treatment plan combines a customized diet, effective herbal remedies, proven home remedies, an internal detoxification process, and ancient Marma – Ayurvedic pressure points. Arthrox removes excess air (Vata) trapped in the shoulder muscles and also reduces inflammation, thus creating remarkable flexibility in just a few months.
Arthrox treatment focuses on :
- Controlling excess air (Vata) –to reduce dryness and improve lubrication to the joints.
- Expels toxins (Aama) - to relieve pain and stiffness, and inflammation of joints
- Nourishing bones, muscles, and cartilages – to restore flexibility and normal functions.
Arthrox helps strengthen the bones and joints for the long term for more profound relief from inflammation, pain, and bone degenerations.
Proven Diet to balance air movements and reduce inflammation of joints
As we age, our joints and muscles become weak, and bad lifestyle habits cause inflammation and degeneration in the joints and bones. You must start following the right diet plan, around 35 or 40, to strengthen your joints and muscles. Here is a proven diet plan to relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation in any joint, including shoulder joints.
Eat right to have Flexible joints at any age
Kitchen remedies, if done daily, provide 50% relief.
Natural remedies always help reduce the symptoms in mild frozen shoulder and other joint pain conditions regularly for several weeks.
4 Powerful Home Remedies to improve the flexibility of joints
Ayushakti’s proven herbal remedies for Frozen shoulder :
Painmukti MJ :
Dosage: 2 tablets each twice a day.
Actions: Help to relieve pain, stiffness, inflammation & promotes joint flexibility.
Herbal extracts of Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Shallaki (Boswellia), Mustak powder (Cyperus rotundus) are scientifically proven to relieve pain and inflammation.
Dosage: 2 tablets each twice daily.
Actions: Improves joint strength, promotes calcium to bones, prevents bone degeneration.
Herbal extracts of Asthi Shrinkhala (Cissus quadrangularis), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Lajjalu ( Mimosa pudica), powder of Mukti shakti pisti, Lakha (Laccifera), and Shuddha guggulu (balsamodendron Mukul) are proven to be effective in promoting bone density and prevent degeneration.
Painmukti cream :
Dosage: Apply on the affected painful areas 3-4 times a day to get faster and long-lasting relief from stiff joints, inflammation, and pain in joints.
The herbal extracts and oils such as Mahanarayan oil, lavanga oil (Eugenia aromatica, Twak oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum), Shuddha Guggul (Balsamodendron Mukul), Mirchi ark (Capsicum extract), Pudina Phool (Mentha spicata), Gandhapura oil (Wintergreen) are proven to be improving the joint flexibility and relieving the pain.
As per internationally published double-blind research papers on Painmukti MJ, Painmukti Sandhi-Cal, and Painmukti cream, when combined and used, provide the following results in three months:
- 90% of the people reduced their dependency on painkillers
- Pain, stiffness, and swelling were reduced by 60%
- 100% improvement in the quality of life such as improved energy and happiness and ability to climb steps and perform routine chores like cooking, walking, etc, ability to have a peaceful, painless, and uninterrupted sleep, No side effects, and 100% safe.
Detox for stronger, long-lasting effect
How do ARTHROX detox therapies relieve pain from the root?
It includes cleansing and the Rasayana process for the joints and muscles.
- The first step is removing toxins and excess air (Vata). Reduces stiffness and swelling from the whole body, especially from the neck, shoulder, and back.
- Then the second step is the in-depth oiling process to lubricate dried muscles so they become flexible
- The third step is nourishing the Bones and Muscles. And repairing fractures and muscle tears. Thus, you experience more profound relief from pain, stiffness, and swelling from the whole body, especially from the neck, shoulder, and back and complete flexibility for the long term.
What benefits did you experience after Ayushakti’s Arthrox treatments-
- Improved bone density
- Reduction in pain, stiffness, and swelling from joints
- Improved joint flexibility
- No pain while standing, walking, or doing regular work.
- Increased strength in bones and joints
Ayushakti has treated more than 9000 people suffering from Frozen Shoulder for the past 33 years. Some powerful real stories of freedom from Frozen shoulder
How did German medical doctor Garner get rid of his ten years old chronic Frozen shoulder?
"For the last ten years, I was suffering from severe pain in my shoulders. I could not do my daily chores, such as bathing, playing my sport, and could not even sleep. Tried several foreign medicines but none of them gave results.
After coming to Mumbai Ayushakti clinic and 21 days of super Arthrox treatment, my shoulder pain is almost gone. I could quickly raise my hands without pain. Surprisingly, my blood pressure also became routine, and I lost 7kg. Weight". I am impressed, says Dr. Christoph Garner, Neurologist, Germany
After this powerful experience, Dr. Garner initiated the Ayushakti clinic in his hospital KWA Rottal, Germany. For the last ten years, hundreds of people have stayed in this hospital for 3 weeks of Panchakarma detox done by the Ayushakti Team.
Chronic frozen shoulder relieved in 3 months
Sujata had a frozen shoulder with severe stiffness in her hands for a few years. She was unable to move her hands due to the pain and numbness. With Ayushakti’s Arthrox treatment, she has got a tremendous 70% relief. Now she can move hands without pain, no numbness. She continues the herbal supplements for more profound relief.
Now I can do my routines without any pain or stiffness
62 years old Pratibha Mehta was suffering from a frozen shoulder for 8 months. Tried several treatments, but nothing helped to reduce the pain and stiffness. I was unable to wear my dresses or comb my hair due to the horrible pain. At Ayushakti, I have undergone a specific Arthrox diet, detox, and exercises that helped reduce 70% of the pain remarkably within 3-4 weeks itself. Now I can do everything on my own without any dependency.
Watch more success stories of freedom from pain and improved flexibility
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd