Relieve years old chronic allergies and Asthma naturally within 90 days Proven effective in 300,000 plus people globally
Asthma is one of the major non-communicable diseases. It is a chronic condition marked by recurrent dyspnoea attacks, with airway inflammation and wheezing due to spasmodic constriction of the bronchi. Life can be miserable for people who suffer from persistent allergic cough, cold and frequent allergies, and finally Asthma over a long period of time. Their work, activities, social life, and quality of life get affected drastically by this.
How does Asthma affect the respiratory system?
Ayurveda says, By the influence of etiological factors, Pranavayu (Vata) and Kapha Dosha increase in the respiratory channel.
The secretion of the Kapha (mucus/phlegm) is the natural process in the lungs. But in Asthma, the Kapha gets aggravated, and the mucus's abnormal secretion causes mucus plug formation in the Lungs, obstructing the airways. (Vata).
The vitiated Vata (air), by its roughness (Ruksa), coolness (Sita), and minuteness (Khara), qualities tend to dry up, harden, and narrow the airway passages causing broncho-constriction. This narrowing, as well as hardening, hinders the free passage of the airway in the bronchial tree.
As the Aam (toxins), Vata (air), and Kapha (mucus/phlegm) continue to get aggravated in the lungs, it shows symptoms like inflammation, and narrowing of airways, constant coughing, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, and wheezing. This is known as Asthma.
What does Asthma feel like?
If you have 3 or more of these symptoms frequently, the chances of getting Asthma are high. Taking preventive measures in such cases can remarkably help.
- Cough with or without sputum/common viral cough
- Frequent allergies, itching in eyes, and neck.
- Pulling of the skin between the ribs when breathing
- Cold, nasal congestions and sinusitis, Shortness of breath
- Throat infections, irritations, and ear infections
- Rapid pulse
- Allergic breathlessness, Wheezing
Why does rejuvenateAsthma occur?
Several factors can increase the chances of developing asthma. These include
- Having a blood relative (such as a parent or sibling) with asthma
- Having another allergic condition, such as atopic dermatitis or allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Being overweight
- Excessive intake of cold water, cold potency foods, residing in cold places.
- Excessive exercise, sexual intercourse, long walks beyond one’s capacity.
- Habitual intake of dry foods.
- Exposure to dust, smoke, wind, fumes, or other pollution types such as bacterial or viral infections or certain foods. Exposure to occupational triggers such as chemicals, hair colors, etc.
- Smoker’s syndrome – In smoking people, lungs get inflamed and damaged over a period of time, which causes severe bronchitis.
- Low immune response in the body.
- Weakness and injury to vital organs.
- Use of mutually contradictory ingredients.
- Excessive administration of shodan therapies.
- As a secondary affliction to Diarrhoea, Fever, Vomiting, Rakta-pitta, Udavarta, Visuchika-cholera, Alsek, Anemia, Poisoning.
- Habitual intake of Vata (air) aggravating foods like pigeon pea, black gram, oil cake, excess consumption of sesame oil, and other gas-forming food items
- Intake of aquatic meat, marshy animals, and birds.
- Intake of excess curd and unboiled milk.
- Food obstructs the channel of circulation.
- Intake of Kapha (phlegm) aggravating food items.
- Injury to throat and chest.
The pathophysiology of asthma is complex and involves airway inflammation, intermittent airflow obstruction, and bronchial hyperresponsiveness. In the Pathogenesis of asthma, the dendritic cell's antigen presentation with the lymphocyte and cytokine response leads to airway inflammation and starts with asthma symptoms.
15 Years Of Suffering Allergy And Breathlessness Got Relieved In 6 Months
I had a severe cough, cold, frequent allergies, and breathing difficulty for the past 15 years. Ayushakti’s customized diet and herbal supplements helped improve my health in 6 months. I stopped taking prescription medications, reduced the use of an inhaler pump, and lost 31 pounds. Debbi, USA
Ayurveda calls Asthma KAAS. Regular consumption or overconsumption of mucus (Kapha) and air (Vata) increasing foods block the respiratory channels and disturb the breathing pattern. Or environmental allergy to pollen, grass, dust and fumes create mucus blockage and finally cause dyspnea, wheezing, difficulty breathing, severe congestions, chest tightness, breathing with sound, trouble sleeping due to cough, etc. Excessive air (Vata) in the respiratory channel for many years creates dryness of mucus and narrowing of the airways in the lung, finally resulting in chronic asthma.
The ojas – the Immune imbalance creates either allergic histamine reactions or frequent infections. Many people have such sensitive immune systems that as soon as there is exposure tons of mucus is produced in seconds & they sneeze, finally breathless.
Many times, Asthma occurs because of an autoimmune attack causing inflammation.
Asthma Types :
Asthma is differentiated into different types as per its causes and intensity of symptoms.
Allergies and Asthma:
Increased sensitivity (allergy) to a substance causes your body’s immune cells to release histamines in response to contact with the allergens. Histamines lead to allergic symptoms.
Exercise-induced Asthma is triggered by exercise or physical exertion. Many people with asthma experience some degree of symptoms with exercise.
Cough-variant asthma has severe coughing as the predominant symptom—other causes of cough such as postnasal drip, chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, or GERD.
Occupational asthma is a type of asthma that results from workplace triggers. You might have difficulty breathing in the work environment only.
Night-time asthma is also called nocturnal asthma. In this type, your asthma symptoms of wheezing, cough, and trouble breathing are common and dangerous, particularly at night.
A variety of illnesses can cause some of the same symptoms as asthma. For example, cardiac asthma is a form of heart failure in which the symptoms mimic some of the symptoms of regular asthma.
The intensity of Asthma :
- Mild intermittent asthma. Mild symptoms less than twice a week. Night-time symptoms are less than twice a month.
- Mild persistent asthma. Symptoms three to six times a week. Night-time symptoms three to four times a month.
- Moderate persistent asthma. Symptoms every day. Nighttime symptoms five or more times a month.
- Severe persistent asthma. You have ongoing symptoms both day and night. They are so frequent that you have to limit your activities.
How is Asthma Diagnosed?
The most common tools to diagnose Asthma are :
- Spirometry- This test estimates your bronchial tubes' narrowing by checking how much air you can exhale after a deep breath and how fast you can breathe out.
- Peak flow- A peak flow meter is a simple device that measures how hard you can breathe out. Lower than usual peak flow readings are a sign that your lungs may not be functioning normally and that your asthma may be getting worse. Your doctor will give you instructions on how to track and deal with low peak flow readings.
- Methacholine challenge- Methacholine is a known asthma trigger that, when inhaled, will cause mild constriction of your airways. If you react to the methacholine, you likely have asthma. This test may be used even if your initial lung function test is normal.
- Nitric oxide test- This test, though not widely available, measures the amount of the gas, nitric oxide, that you have in your breathe. When your airways are inflamed, you may have higher levels of nitric oxide than normal.
- X-ray or CT Scan - A chest X-ray and high-resolution computerized tomography (CT) scan of your lungs and nose cavities (sinuses) can identify any structural abnormalities or diseases (such as infection) that can cause or aggravate breathing problems.
- Allergy testing- A skin test or blood test can perform this. Allergy tests can identify allergies to pets, dust, food, and pollen allergies. If important allergy triggers are identified, this can lead to a recommendation for allergen immunotherapy.
- Sputum eosinophils- This test looks for certain white blood cells (eosinophils) in the mixture of saliva and mucus (sputum) you discharge during coughing. Eosinophils are present when symptoms develop and become visible when stained with a rose-colored dye (eosin).
- Provocative testing for exercise and cold-induced asthma- In these tests, your doctor measures your airway obstruction before and after you perform vigorous physical activity or take several breaths of cold air.
How is Asthma Diagnosed in Ayurveda?
Ayushakti expert doctors (Vaidyas) diagnose the symptoms through traditional Pulse Diagnosis (personal meeting) or face reading through video consultation and ask questions to understand the symptoms and their severity. Also to rule out other possible respiratory infection conditions or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and any other health problems like nasal polyp or sinusitis.
Can Asthma be cured?
Asthma can be controlled for the long term with a Prevention plan.
The prevention plan includes regular exercise, maintaining a healthy weight, identifying the Asthma triggers and avoiding them, regular monitoring of your breathing patterns, identifying and treating attacks early, and controlling heartburn and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It's very important to follow your Asthma Action plan as per your doctor's advice.
Asthma Medications and their side effects-
Preventive, long-term control medications reduce the inflammation in your airways that leads to symptoms. Quick-relief inhalers (bronchodilators) help quickly open swollen airways that are limiting breathing.
Long-term asthma control medications may have risk factors too. This includes an increased risk of having severe Asthma attacks, aggression, hallucinations, depressions, etc. Common side effects of bronchodilators include-
- Dry mouth
- Fast heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
Can Asthma go away with Ayurveda?
Ayushakti’s Ayurveda treatment plan for long term effect
To treat asthma, one has to select specialists such as Allergists, Internists, Pediatricians, Pulmonologists, and Pulmonary Rehabilitation therapists. At Ayushakti, one doctor plays this entire role with efficiency. It will save patients time and money.
Ayushakti’s “Asthatox” program is a holistic plan for stronger and long-lasting effects in the treatment of Asthma & Bronchitis.
Ayushakti doctors will create an Asthatox plan for you. You'll learn how to use your Asthma medications, control symptoms, and trigger factors, and monitor your condition with lifestyle and dietary changes.
Ayushakti’s “Asthatox” treatment plan focuses on four fundamental factors.
- Improves Digestion and metabolism - so mucous and gas is not produced from the food
- Eliminate Kapha (phlegm) - Reduce heaviness & congestion.
- Regulating Vata (air) movement – improves Circulation and relieves blockages.
- Build immunity – to fight against inflammations and infections in the respiratory channel and lungs
How Ayushakti’s powerful “Asthatox” treatment plan helps relieve allergies, cough, cold, breathlessness & Wheezing, and bronchitis?
Ayushakti’s asthmatic treatment plan is a combination of customized diet, lifestyle guidance, kitchen remedies for quick results, proven effective herbal remedies, detox Panchakarma therapies to prevent relapses Marma (Ayurvedic pressure points) for instant relief. In 3-6 months itself, you can experience a 50-70% relief in all symptoms, and the frequency of attacks has also been reduced drastically. The chronicity of the symptoms may take 2-3 years for complete relief. By following a specific diet and continuing the herbal supplements can help you live a normal life without any further Asthma attacks for a long time.
20 years of severe allergies and sinusitis relieved, and I can breathe better now!
My name is Raina Bayat, a 57 years old man from Germany. I came to Ayushakti because I was suffering from chronic allergies for 20 years and always had a puffed sinus. Only in four days of treatment at Ayushakti, I feel good. I can breathe much better now. My skin feels better. The major relief so far I got is I can breathe better.
Effective diet plans help prevent Asthma attacks if follow regularly
You have to adopt the right food plan to have improvements in your symptoms. E.g. stop taking wheat and milk products. Consider them as poison.
Proven quick home remedies help remarkably
Home remedies have been used since ancient times to treat Asthma symptoms with ease.
Ayushakti’s proven effective Herbal Supplements help reverse years old chronic Asthma and bronchitis.
Swasavin Asthaloc - 2 tablets, twice daily –
Contains extracts of proven herbs such as Adulsa, Kantakari, Yashtimadhu, Shati, Tulsi, etc. Remarkably reduces Kapha and over-production of mucus in the respiratory channel. Thus, it effectively relieves wheezing, congestion, shortness of breath, deeply rejuvenates the respiratory system and prevents further infections.
Swasavin D-Vyro - 2 tablets, twice daily -
Contains extracts of dadim peel, Guduchi, kalmegh, kutaj & powder of yashtimadhu & shunti. It is a natural immune booster. If taken regularly, it remarkably reduces the frequency of cough, cold, and allergies.
Swasavin Kaphano syrup – 2 teaspoons to be taken 4 times a day.
Contains the extracts of Kantakari, Tulsi Bharani, Dalchini, snuhimashi, Tulsi, yavakshar, etc. Great for clearing congestion, allergic coughing, and sinuses.
The research papers published in peer-reviewed international journals on Asthaloc tablets and D-Vyro tablets prove its efficacy in the treatment of bronchial asthma, frequent allergies, inflammations, and improving the immune system.
Childhood Asthma and allergies have gone within 14 days of Ayushakti treatments
"When I came to Ayushakti Mumbai, I thought my asthma symptoms might aggravate due to the humidity and climate in Mumbai, and I had to use the inhaler pump. I have suffered from Asthma and allergies since childhood. I was allergic to pollen, dust, etc. But Ayushakti medications and diet helped me relieve all the symptoms in just 14 days !. Dr. Naram advised me to reduce my body weight, and I lost 7.5 kgs. During the Panchkarma treatment at Ayushakti. My frequent allergies and breathing difficulties are almost gone. I am delighted with the treatment at Ayushakti". Ms. Heidi, Switzerland.
Can Yoga help in relieving Asthma?
Practicing breathing exercises daily can help relieve the symptoms significantly.
Ancient authentic Asthatox detox therapies:
The deep detox therapies that last 3-5 weeks focus on removing the excess doshas of cough and mucous blockages from the airway passages by melting and digesting them. Several repairing therapies strengthen the respiratory channel, boosting the immunity so that the frequency of allergies and infections diminishes remarkably. The rejuvenation herbs that you will get from the Asthatox treatment help nourish the channels, thus protecting your lungs and promoting easy breathing.
The type of detox therapy will vary from case to case as per the chronicity and severity of the problem. It may include Nasya, Vaman, Virechan, Shwas Basti, and Breath easy therapies. The Asthatox therapies will be done under the supervision of an Ayushakti expert doctor.
Powerful Marma (Ayurvedic pressure points)
Powerful Marma helps relieve Respiratory problems, especially tightness in the chest and congestion and supports breathing functions.
Two instant Marma to relieve breathing difficulty and
Powerful stories of freedom from Asthma, allergies, bronchitis
Now I can walk, run and climb stairs without any breathing difficulties
“My name is Udaykumar. I was suffering from chronic Asthma for several years. I used to get severe asthma attacks even while walking and climbing stairs. It was truly terrible. I have to live with the inhaler pump most of the time. Sometimes even the pump did not give relief, so much suffered from the shortness of breath. One of my friends referred Ayushakti to me. After taking Ayushakti’s following diet, herbal medicines, and treatments, I can breathe deeply, and now I am perfectly fit. I can walk, run, and climb stairs without any breathing difficulty. I experience freedom from Asthma with Ayushakti treatments”.
Morning sneezing, coughing, mucous in the nose for several years has completely gone with Ayushakti treatments
"I have been suffering from chest congestion, breathing problems, sinus, cough, and cold since the age of 15 years. My doctor suggested using a nasal spray to relieve the symptoms. Then I consulted the Ayushakti doctor and followed the diet and herbal remedies. Within one year, all the symptoms were completely gone. Even after consuming milk and milk products, there is no mucus formation. Very happy with the treatment at Ayushakti ''. Sunil, UK
Sinus and Throat infections- remarkable 50% relief in few months
When I was shifted from Pune to Mumbai, due to humidity, Sinusitis and throat infections started. Tried different treatments, including anti-allergic medications, which only created drowsiness and acidity problems. Then started with Ayushakti treatments, and within a few months, it got a remarkable 50% relief in the sinus problems and allergies. Continuing the treatments for 100% improvement. Parminder, Mumbai.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times. Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/31YnP1b
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org