The Best & Natural Home Remedies For Iron Deficiency Anemia
Over half of the female population of the world suffers from Anemia. Anemia is caused by a lack of oxygen flow in the body.
Anemia imbalances the Agni of the body. In Sanskrit, 'Pandutya' signifies whitish coloration. Since a whitish color portrays iron deficiency on skin, eyes, and nails, it is called Pandurog in Ayurveda. It may be brought about by a non-nutritious eating schedule, weak stomach related(Agni of the body), lack of healthy sustenance, or loss of blood. But you don't need to stress as Ayurveda is the solution for your concern.
Read in-depth about “An Ayurveda Guide to Boost Your Immunity From Anemia”, by clicking here!
Here are some powerful Ayurvedic tips for conquering iron deficiency and defeating Anemia.
- Drinking amla juice and red beetroot can assist with reactivating red platelets and permit fresh oxygen to the body. Subsequently, have it and see the difference.
- Eating Apple can be useful for those determined to have Anemia.
- Soak 2-3 tsp of fenugreek (methi) seeds for some time. Add these seeds to rice and cook them. Put salt as required. You can eat methi rice every day for a month to oversee the lack of iron.
- You can blend a portion of some squeezed apple with a bit of beetroot (chukandar) juice. Add some honey and mix well. Have this juice, and you will see the difference.
- Soak black sesame (til) seeds in warm water for about 2 hours. Make its paste and add honey to the blend. Then, blend well, put in a glass of plant-based milk or water, and have it every day for an effective result.
- Eat Pomegranate (anar) to build your blood count.
- Including bananas in your daily routine can increase the hemoglobin count.
- Practice or do yoga consistently to remain sound and good.
- Eat green iron-rich vegetables like spinach, peas, beans, raisins, apricots, pumpkin seeds, quinoa, broccoli, tofu, and whole grains.
- Soak the 3 apricots, 3 figs, 2 cardamoms, 1 tsp of fennel seeds, and 3 almonds overnight. Then add 3 dates, crush them into a paste, and eat in the morning.
- Consuming 10-15 overnight soaked black raisins first thing in the morning won't just assist in increasing hemoglobin levels but also help ease intestinal obstruction, which is normal in Anemia.
- Copper water is considered healthy in Ayurveda. Copper vessel helps reload your body with all the natural minerals and is also known to be effective for treating hair loss.
- Include iron-rich foods in your routine; remember to have Papaya and Berries as it has L-ascorbic acid, which helps in the best retention of iron.
- Iron pots should be used to cook the food. This assists with holding the hemoglobin level in the body.
- Avoid salty, sour, and spicy foods as these food items aggravate pitta in an abnormal direction which causes nutrient deficiencies.
- Avoid excess physical exertion.
- Limit alcohol consumption as it is the main cause of hepatic toxicity; the considerable burden is caused to the relative organs, and hence the direct effect is produced on the blood circulation.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime as it leads to improper digestion and metabolism, which becomes one of the causes of nutritional deficiencies.
You need to comprehend the cause of Anemia and avoid it. If you are a victim, please discuss with valid and confident Ayurvedic doctors, have the treatment, and be restored at the earliest, without complexities and unfavorable responses. Ayurveda recommends the method of protected and powerful treatment modalities for illnesses like iron deficiency.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your well-being in these difficult times. Book your consultation here - BOOK NOW
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact us on our toll-free numbers - 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global)
Author of the Blog: Dr.Ronak Naik
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd.