Four Natural Home treatments and remedies for Gout
Home remedies are powerful in relieving the pain and swelling in Gout. Try these remedies religiously for many weeks to have a great relief.
- Barley water recipe for flushing out toxins through urine and reducing weight
Three tablespoons of Barley to be cooked in two glasses of water in a pressure cooker.
Filter the liquid and add
- Cumin seed powder one teaspoon
- Ginger powder ½ teaspoon
- Coriander seed powder one teaspoon
- Cardamom powder ¼ teaspoon
Mix well and drink. Repeat this process to make a fresh recipe every time to drink 3-4 times a day.
- Juice to reduce Uric acid levels in the blood
- Carrot 2 big
- Beetroot ½ piece
- Gooseberry (Amla) 2pieces
Water to make the juice one glass
Prepare the juice and drink daily—high vitamin C in this juice reduces the level of uric acid in the blood.
Mix all well and drink two times a day. Ginger improves protein metabolism, thus reducing Uric acid in the body.
- Replace your one mid-meal or snacking with 200 to 300 gms of ripe cherries or papaya daily.
- For concrete & quicker results use these herbal formulas
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) powder 1 tsp.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) powder 1 tsp.
- Guggul (Balsamodendron mukul) ½ tsp.
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris) powder 1 tsp.
Then mix it with half a glass of water and drink it twice a day.
Ayushakti's mission is to help people in every possible way. You can consult our experts by phone or video. We will suggest diet & home remedies for maintaining your wellbeing in these difficult times.
Book your consultation here https://bit.ly/2Zgpimk
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author of the Blog: Dr. Rajeshri Mehta
Expert Review By: Dr Smita Pankaj Naram
Co-Founder, Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd